Sexually transmitted diseases can happen to anyone who is engaged in the sexual activities. There are actually many reasons of having the sexually transmitted diseases. Apart from having unprotected sex, there are other reasons also which can be the ultimate threat to your sexual health. Though sometimes it is impossible to save thyself from the STD, precautions are always required to reduce the risk of having sexually transmitted diseases. One of the common reasons of having the sexually transmitted diseases is having sex with the person who is already affected by the sexual disease. For the highly contagious nature, the sexually transmitted diseases infection spreads really fast.
Sexually transmitted diseases can be spread through many ways. Transfer of the body fluids, blood, oral sex, are the most common reasons for transferring the sexual diseases to other people. STD causes many problems to the people. Many health complications can occur if the symptoms of the STD are left untreated. Women tend to suffer most for the STD. They lose their fertility for the STD. Miscarriage is also very common to the patient of the STD. those who are pregnant and affected by the STD can give birth to the baby who will also carry the viruses of the disease of the mother. So, for better health and sex life, it is important for you to protect yourself from the sexually transmitted diseases. There are several ways to protect yourself from the sexually transmitted diseases. These ways are described in a brief below.
1) Everyone should avoid having sex with the multiple partners. You never know which one of your partner is carrying the STD. Anyone can be the victim of STD and be having sex with the person who has STD will make you the victim of the STD automatically.
2) STD is very contagious. You can get affected by the fault of your partner. So, before having the sexual relationship with anyone, it is wise to do the check up for both of you. In This way, you can avoid getting infected through your partner.
3) The sexually transmitted diseases aren’t only transmitted while having sex, but the anal and oral sex can also be the cause of spreading sexually transmitted diseases.
4) A child can get infected by its mother after birth. Mother having STD transfers the disease automatically her child. So, it is important to diagnose the pregnant women properly. If she has any STD, she should be treated properly so that her child doesn't get affected by her.
5) Sex without condoms spread the sexually transmitted diseases mostly. So, everyone should be inspired by having the protected sex if they want to be saved from the STD.